Pride Alliance at George Mason University is and will be an organization for people of all genders, sexualities, orientations, and expressions. Our mission is as follows:
1. ensure a safe, accepting space for LGBTQ+ students to reside and meet with in.
2. Cultivate a sense of pride with in the community on campus.
3. Proactively organize both on and off campus for our livelihoods and well being.
4. Educate both LGBTQ+ students, allies, and others about the LGBTQ+ community within Mason and beyond.
5. Stay committed to the diversity of Mason, and ensure conversations are inclusive to all who wish to come.
If you believe that we do not meet our mission statement, please reach out to us via email at email@example.com or fill out the form below. We would love to hear your input.